Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 2: Reflection about ABCD Objective

I think ABCD Objective is very important for every levels of learners. Because it helps them to reach their direction and goal in any kind of activities task. These are the wonderful techniques that useful for teachers and students at the same. Moreover, it shown the different activities in learning process. It could help students to use their critical thinking very well to prepare their tasks, assignments, homework or other works in classroom or school. Finally, I will keep using the ABCD Objective method to my students and even myself in learning process.

Best,
Davith Vann, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

3 comments:

tetiana said...

Hi, Davith! I agree with you that ABCD Objective writing is helpful for both a teacher and students. The teacher has a clear vision of the process and students learn more consciously.

See you online!
Tetiana (Ukraine)

Unknown said...

Hi Tetiana,

Well, when they knew about ABCD Objective very clearly, they will reach to the main goal in their learning. Finally, we could see our teaching is more effectively to them.

Davith Vann, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Unknown said...

Hi Davith,
I agree with you that we can see our teaching effectiveness and Tetiana that it is helpful for both teacher and students. I think that ABCD objectives help teacher first to have clear objectives in mind.