Friday, January 9, 2015

Week 1: Refecltion about Creating and Teaching Blog

Hi Courtney and classmates,

I do agree with all Rubric for Discussion.

At the first time, I have found it very difficult to me because I had never met that kind of blog class at all before. Later on, I have seen many people successes to create that accounts, comments and share their thinking. I realized that I could make it as well. I promised myself never gave up in what I'm doing now. Those berries won't stop me. I must finish it. Finally, I got my own blog. That's interesting!

Best,

Davith Vann, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Davith,
Always keep that spirit up.

Unknown said...

Hi Atika,

Thanks for supporting my motivation.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your blog Davith!

DamiĆ  said...

Congratulations Davith!

Sometimes it's a bit confusing at the beginning but you'll get used to it. I bet in the future you'll find more webspaces to open your blog and post interesting things, thoughts, typical recipes, photos....

Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jazmin,

Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Hi Damia,

I'll take all your those wonderful advice in my mind keep doing that in the near future. Thank you so much.